HippyMom - An Evolution of Female Community Parenting Board

Go Back   HippyMom - An Evolution of Female Community Parenting Board > Out of the Box > Metaphysics & Spirituality > Animal Messengers

Share This Forum!  

Animal Messengers Every animal that crosses our paths has a message.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 09:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Take the time to give that last kiss

LadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know her
Symbolism of Hawk Species

Let's try to get more information in here for specific types of hawks and their meanings:

Quote:
Symbolism of Hawk Species as Totem Animals
In addition to the universal characteristics of hawk spirit guides, each species brings its own special qualities to the shamans they guide in the spirit world:

The diet of the sparrowhawk, sharp-shinned hawk and goshawk is mainly feathered, giving these birds an enhanced affinity with the air, symbolizing creativity, vision and focus. As power animals, these hawks gives great energy to new projects of ambitious scope.
The noble peregrine falcon is renowned for his incredible speed and skill in flight; the peregrine falcon spirit guide bestows patience and precision.

Sparrowhawk - Awareness that opportunities that seem small on the surface have the potential for great growth and expansion over time. This Hawk helps us to see through to the heart of events and synchronicities that are trying to lead us to our greater goals and higher good. So often we ignore the smaller things in life because we can't see how they could possibly be of much use to us or help us to resolve a problem. Yet when we soar high above to see where they fit in the larger scheme of things, we see how they are a jumping off point that if it were not presented to us and pursued, we could not reach that we are truly seeking.

Harris Hawk - represents cooperation and support from others. Libra or Venus may be strong in the horoscope or Venus in Aquarius or in the 11th house. A more Mercurial/Virgo aspect is also prominent with this medicine, also the North Node in Virgo or the 11th house. This Hawk helps one to spread the word about goals or projects to those people who can be helpful for you. For those who use music to help them soar high above, this is a wonderful totem to be working with as it helps to integrate music and sound as a healing modality.

Kestrel Hawk
The kestrel is a bird that can gracefully hover and choose the right moment to act. The shaman with a kestrel animal familiar approaches all situations with great skill and judgment.

Red Tail Hawks
The red-tailed hawk shaman is as great in spirit as the red tailed hawk is great in stature. The realization of noble visions and great deeds is to be expected when this beautiful hawk accompanies the shaman.

A Red-Tailed Hawk Totem is special.
It has direct ties to the Kundalini, the seat of primal life force. It is associated with the base chakra .If you have this Totem, you will be aware of and work towards fulfilling your soul's purpose. It reflects a greater intensity of energy within your life: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual forces will all be strong within you.

The Red-Tail Hawk is a permanent totem -- it will always be with you.

Here is a great site for more specific information if your totem is the Red Tail Hawk and it's medicine it provides:
Hawk Totem

Shamans fortunate enough to be blessed with a hawk as power animal enjoy great perception, perspective on complex situations and powers of leadership. They quickly gain perspective and intuitive understanding on shamanic journeys. Often gifted spiritual leaders, the hawk shaman is a respected and important elder in his or her community, regardless of age.

Please add any specific information regarding the types of Hawks and their totem information in here.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:05 PM   #2 (permalink)

LadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know her
I forgot about this, that's why I like looking at what guests are reading.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
calling all angels

Swoopie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSwoopie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSwoopie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSwoopie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSwoopie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSwoopie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSwoopie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSwoopie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSwoopie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSwoopie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSwoopie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know her
Thank you! I love extra information like this.

- Ovid (43 B.C.-17 A.D.)

Swoopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:46 PM   #4 (permalink)

Love these beautiful animals.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
gotta have a beach

MamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceiling
Yes, they are beautiful and so powerful and graceful at the same time
Old 12-26-2012, 08:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Life is Good

UmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM Commune
Harris Hawks were really speaking to me for a time. Nice message.
UmmZen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Back to the best board on the internet <3

Mystic Wench spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herMystic Wench spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herMystic Wench spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herMystic Wench spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herMystic Wench spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herMystic Wench spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herMystic Wench spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herMystic Wench spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herMystic Wench spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herMystic Wench spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herMystic Wench spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know her
We think ours are red-tailed hawks. I'm about ready to give them names, they are around me so much. But everytime I see them, I pause and just watch them, and I feel a load lift off of me.

Interesting that I have them around me so much, I always felt my totem animal was a wolf.
Mystic Wench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:12 PM   #8 (permalink)

They may be coming to give you message, ask the next time you see them or remember what you were just thinking prior to seeing them.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Back to the best board on the internet <3

Mystic Wench spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herMystic Wench spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herMystic Wench spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herMystic Wench spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herMystic Wench spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herMystic Wench spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herMystic Wench spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herMystic Wench spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herMystic Wench spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herMystic Wench spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herMystic Wench spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know her
They usually show up when I'm frustrated and ready to give up on the herb business. I thought their message was to keep going at it, but now that I'm reading some books on Native American healers, I think that their message is deeper than that. It's something that I need to mull over a lot longer.
Mystic Wench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
oooohhhhh shiny!

Freckles channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Freckles channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Freckles channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Freckles channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Freckles channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Freckles channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Freckles channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Freckles channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Freckles channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Freckles channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Freckles channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to
I have seen 4 red tailed hawks today...after not seeing any for a long long time. 4, and all in different places. I think I know what they are trying to tell me, in light of recent events.

One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of condemning others. ~Moliere

Be the change you wish to see in the world - Ghandi

Freckles is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hawk, species, symbolism