HippyMom - An Evolution of Female Community Parenting Board

Go Back   HippyMom - An Evolution of Female Community Parenting Board > Out of the Box > Lifestyles & Living > Entertainment & Artistry

Share This Forum!  

Entertainment & Artistry Books, TV, Movies and Music! If its on a screen, a bestseller list or pumps out cho' speakers, then its gotta be in here, yo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 10:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
Take the time to give that last kiss

LadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know her
How to make Santa's Footprints

This is a great idea, I may do this as my kids still believe. I stay up real late and gingle bells loud enough one of them is bound to wake up and if I have these around the tree it will even make it more fun.

Quote:
Santa footprints will surprise the kids

Dear Readers: Want an easy way to make Christmas morning extra-special for little ones? Make Santa footprints!

Make large boot stencils (right and left foot) out of sturdy cardboard. Then use baking soda to sprinkle around the stencils, lift and repeat. Make a trail from the fireplace or door to the Christmas tree, then to cookies and milk, if you're leaving them out for Santa. Repeat going from the cookies and milk back the way Santa came in.

Your child will just love it, and a bonus is that the baking soda will deodorize the carpet. Simply vacuum it up.

Heloise
Old 12-22-2010, 02:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Gypsy

Old 12-25-2010, 05:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Take the time to give that last kiss

LadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know her
Well, I did it. The kids said Santa was messy when I came down this morning. It was fun, and my 10 year old had me sweep it up (from the wood floor) and he saved it to show others.
Old 12-25-2010, 05:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wander Lust

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyHawk View Post
Well, I did it. The kids said Santa was messy when I came down this morning. It was fun, and my 10 year old had me sweep it up (from the wood floor) and he saved it to show others.
oh my goodness! how precious!
Old 12-25-2010, 05:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
gotta have a beach

MamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceiling
How cute! We ended up with leaves and dirt on the floor a couple of years ago from something dh brought in after they went to bed, and they said Santa is messy and wanted it swept.

Tags
footprints, make, santa