HippyMom - An Evolution of Female Community Parenting Board

Go Back   HippyMom - An Evolution of Female Community Parenting Board > Out of the Box > House & Home

Share This Forum!  

House & Home Household management including organization, maintenance, how-to's, cleaning, budgets, simplifying and decorating.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2008, 04:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Snippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozmique View Post
I've seen them & they are cool... but never heard of one weeping. Sure it doesn't have the image of Jesus or something on it somewhere?
Old 12-28-2008, 08:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
bellacola

I think I need to go check.

Maybe THIS is how the Universe is planning on getting me out of my job!
Old 12-28-2008, 09:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
Jewel

i love salt lamps, i've always wanted one! i have NO idea why yours would be leaking though, that is really odd!
Old 12-28-2008, 11:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
Take the time to give that last kiss

LadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know her
I only have the salt votive holders, let me know if you discover the answer.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
foryoursuccess

Smile Crying Salt Lamp

Salt Lamps attract water. In a humid environment, they may begin to weep as excess water is absorbed. They say if you keep them lit, the heat generated by the bulb will dry them out. If the lamp is weeping even while lit, you might have it in a location that is to wet. I had one in the kitchen that started to weep because of the steam created from cooking. If you are just going to turn them off, be sure to cover them with a plastic bag to keep the moisture out.

If you can remove the electrical parts from the lamp, I have baked mine in the oven at 200 degrees to dry them out. Let it cool and put the light back in and you're good to go. Hope this helps.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:33 PM   #16 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Pristine channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Pristine channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Pristine channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Pristine channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Pristine channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Pristine channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Pristine channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Pristine channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Pristine channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Pristine channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Pristine channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to
Pristine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:42 PM   #17 (permalink)
Zenergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manyfeathers View Post
I have a tea light salt lamp and love it! It is magic.
me too I can't use it at night, or else the energy it gives off keeps me up!

Mine "cries" if I leave it in the bathroom Is yous near water??
Old 09-23-2009, 03:44 PM   #18 (permalink)
Zenergy

I actually had a dream that mine was half melted...
Old 09-23-2009, 03:48 PM   #19 (permalink)
Squishable, fun-sized, odd, jelly roll of a woman

SQUISHY channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SQUISHY channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SQUISHY channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SQUISHY channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SQUISHY channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SQUISHY channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SQUISHY channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SQUISHY channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SQUISHY channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SQUISHY channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SQUISHY channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to
I love those. Always wanted one. Never got one. Never heard of one weeping. Is there a staue of the Virgin near it somewhere?!
SQUISHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
Earthy

I have one of the tea light ones too. You can get them pretty cheap through Frontier.

Tags
crying, lamp, salt