HippyMom - An Evolution of Female Community Parenting Board

Go Back   HippyMom - An Evolution of Female Community Parenting Board > Far Out, Man... > Magic Carpet Ride

Share This Forum!  

Magic Carpet Ride Public merriment, glee, mirth, recreation, hilarity, fun, festivity and general levity with a little tomfoolery and just a touch of buffoonery.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2007, 10:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
KyansMummsie

Hanging Garland on a Brick Exterior?

The outside of our building just happens to be a very lovely brick, which is nice one some parts but a pain to ever hang anything or decorate. I bought this very nice lighted garland to put around the doorway of my front door because I'm an idiot and was in the holiday mood at the time and forgot, "Hey dummy... BRICK!!!" So now I have $25.00 worth of garland and no idea how to hang the damn shit. Anyone have any ideas?! The guy at the store told me to get some type of hooks that you sticky up there and they also don't leave any type of residue or marks (nice when you're renting!) but they didn't have any that size so he couldn't show me and example. I'm going to the store sometime tomorrow or Tuesday so if you could give me something to look for that would be a-okie-dokie.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Sorbet Lady

Manyfeathers spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herManyfeathers spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herManyfeathers spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herManyfeathers spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herManyfeathers spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herManyfeathers spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herManyfeathers spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herManyfeathers spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herManyfeathers spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herManyfeathers spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herManyfeathers spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know her
Hot glue? Super glue? Bubble gum?
Manyfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Speed Racer

double sided tape and garbage ties?
Old 11-10-2008, 06:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Phluffy

I have the same problem only I haven't purchased the garland yet--just the idea. I'm wondering if I could use the clips that you can put on a brick and then attach the garland to the clip. Has anyone tried this?
Old 11-10-2008, 06:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Grand Poohmba Herself!

SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to
my sister uses some type of putty stuff that of course I can't remember the name too...
lowes or home depot should be able to help you out with stuff like this though!
World will know that it will not change me.
SameZombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
KyansMummsie

Wow.. this was actually a thread I started LAST Christmas! lol.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fluffer Lady

I found a couple of options for you

Brick Clip (2-pc.) (Platinum) at Cooking.com

3M Canada: Command?: Outdoor Hooks

I had a hard time finding these!
Old 03-16-2010, 02:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
Corbin

I recently done my master in Business Administration and now days I want to do some online Microsoft certifications like MCSA MCSE Oracle java etc and I Found this online notes is a best helping source to get online accurate information which is more helpful for my preparation.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
gotta have a beach

MamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingMamaBirdie has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceiling

Tags
brick, exterior, garland, hanging