HippyMom - An Evolution of Female Community Parenting Board

Go Back   HippyMom - An Evolution of Female Community Parenting Board > Far Out, Man... > Magic Carpet Ride

Share This Forum!  

Magic Carpet Ride Public merriment, glee, mirth, recreation, hilarity, fun, festivity and general levity with a little tomfoolery and just a touch of buffoonery.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2008, 02:06 PM   #71 (permalink)
First you gotta do the truffle shuffle.

Sybil spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSybil spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSybil spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSybil spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSybil spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSybil spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSybil spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSybil spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSybil spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSybil spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSybil spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know her
Teehee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarot View Post
Ok, this is literally the first time the girls have ever helped pick out their clothes... now they're insisting on wearing all of them.

I feel like an alien
Sybil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 02:07 PM   #72 (permalink)
Slacker

FunkyBlueLovin spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herFunkyBlueLovin spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herFunkyBlueLovin spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herFunkyBlueLovin spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herFunkyBlueLovin spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herFunkyBlueLovin spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herFunkyBlueLovin spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herFunkyBlueLovin spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herFunkyBlueLovin spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herFunkyBlueLovin spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herFunkyBlueLovin spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know her
I don't know wines very much
FunkyBlueLovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 02:08 PM   #73 (permalink)
Goodness me!

Vannie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herVannie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herVannie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herVannie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herVannie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herVannie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herVannie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herVannie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herVannie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herVannie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herVannie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know her
Landlord is visiting tomorrow so today is cleaning day. Therefore, I won't be around today. DH leaves tonight for Dallas. He is going to see Rabbit in the Moon this weekend and is going to stay at his parents. He's wanted to see them for a few years now . Have a great day all!
Vannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 02:09 PM   #74 (permalink)
Goodness me!

Vannie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herVannie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herVannie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herVannie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herVannie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herVannie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herVannie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herVannie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herVannie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herVannie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herVannie spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know her
Before I go though, I leave you with this:

Top Five Most Entertaining Moments With Al Gore // Archives // ecorazzi.com :: the latest in green gossip
Vannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 02:12 PM   #75 (permalink)
All we need is some ice cream and a hug!

Tarot has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingTarot has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingTarot has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingTarot has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingTarot has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingTarot has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingTarot has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingTarot has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingTarot has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingTarot has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingTarot has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceiling
Ohh, Al

I got your Mojo right here.
(well, right there )

Be open to the possible
Tarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 02:14 PM   #76 (permalink)
First you gotta do the truffle shuffle.

Sybil spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSybil spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSybil spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSybil spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSybil spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSybil spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSybil spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSybil spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSybil spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSybil spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herSybil spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know her
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycase View Post
I don't know wines very much
try Muscatto it is sweet
Sybil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 02:30 PM   #77 (permalink)
Slacker

FunkyBlueLovin spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herFunkyBlueLovin spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herFunkyBlueLovin spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herFunkyBlueLovin spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herFunkyBlueLovin spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herFunkyBlueLovin spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herFunkyBlueLovin spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herFunkyBlueLovin spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herFunkyBlueLovin spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herFunkyBlueLovin spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herFunkyBlueLovin spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know her
Where's my wine snob!?

Thanks TB I like sweet
Old 08-22-2008, 02:32 PM   #78 (permalink)
Lola Starr

YAY CIRCLE! It's always better when you get to make the decision.

Casey - I drink Barefoot or Yellowtail Merlot or Shiraz. That's at home. It's cheap, tastes good & doesn't give me a headache. When I go out I drink Ecco Domani Merlot & it is actually pretty good. I love red wine, though. My teeth hate it.

Reunite Lambrusco is a chillable red that is actually really good. It's too sweet for me, but not bad.

I don't drink white wine, but I know J buys the same brands at home just in the Chardonnay. We drink a lot of wine.

And Sangria is good. I love Sangria.

Okay, Meag needs a drink. I'm about to have 2 four year olds in a traffic jam on 495 in about 2 hours. Wish me luck!
Old 08-22-2008, 02:35 PM   #79 (permalink)
Slacker

Lola have a fabulous weekend!!
Old 08-22-2008, 02:47 PM   #80 (permalink)
gradmama

Hi mamas! I woke up the girls this morning at their regularly schedule school times Oh they loved me. Little mama revenges. You see, when they get older, they finally sleep.

No really we had to go and learn about their first class, pay for agendas, gym clothes, pta, blah blah two hundred f*cking dollars blah (am i allowed to cuss here? its totally appropriately used...). If you want to know all about see the thread i will write in middle school

Anyway......i'm working and cooking quiche for the neighbors who are coming home from a weeklong camping trip. that would really suck to come home from a week-long camping trip to have to go to the store and cook ... so they get quiche and salad!

why can't kids shut doors behind them?! gah....

so i'm working for a few minutes......then cooking......then going and checking out the 6th grader's teacher/class room at 2:30 (they wait to post until the last possible minute so parents aren't bitching )

sigh.....I ran this morning! and wasn't even like exhausted when I was done. i'm getting better and..... the 27th is one year NO SMOKING!

i share way too much personal information with ya'll. you practically know what I do all day...

Oh yea......I'm listening to pandora - my melissa etheridge station. She's going to be my lover in my next life.

Tags
forkin, friday