HippyMom - An Evolution of Female Community Parenting Board

Go Back   HippyMom - An Evolution of Female Community Parenting Board > Far Out, Man... > Magic Carpet Ride

Share This Forum!  

Magic Carpet Ride Public merriment, glee, mirth, recreation, hilarity, fun, festivity and general levity with a little tomfoolery and just a touch of buffoonery.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2008, 06:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Grand Poohmba Herself!

SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to
Fashionable? Comfortable?

Fashionable? Comfortable?

You got to sacrifice comfort when you want to be on the leading edge of fashion and design. This time Antonio Berardi says that the thick platform provides just enough support for the heel... just don't wear these shoes for too long:

More info.

And I hear them saying you'll never change things and no matter
What you do its still the same thing
But its not the world that I am changing I do this so, this
World will know that it will not change me.

gifted AV
SameZombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 07:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Free Bird

Seriously? I would somehow manage to kill myself on them, I know it. I don't care what the designer says.
Old 08-23-2008, 08:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moon Willow

I don't think they're fashionable and they don't look comfortable!
Old 08-23-2008, 08:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
lilly

i second the- i will kill myself trying to wear those... very ugly too
Old 08-23-2008, 08:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
TEF

Not only would they be a tad difficult to wear, especially because "we" are not used to shoes designed like that. But, can you just IMAGINE if you had a drink or two in ya (alcoholic drink that is) ? That would be one scary scene!
Old 08-23-2008, 08:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
TEF

And then I thought about it, after I posted above and had a lightbulb moment! These shoes would really benefit people whom suffer with heel spurs (such as myself!). No pressure what so ever in the heel area! But, can I walk in them without re breaking an ankle or two?
Old 08-23-2008, 08:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oh what a night!

Scarlet Mae has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingScarlet Mae has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingScarlet Mae has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingScarlet Mae has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingScarlet Mae has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingScarlet Mae has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingScarlet Mae has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingScarlet Mae has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingScarlet Mae has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingScarlet Mae has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceilingScarlet Mae has joined Hillary in making 18 million cracks in the glass ceiling
They're not exciting enough to risk it for, that's for sure!

Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to yourself and others. ~ Buddha
Scarlet Mae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 09:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
TEF

And is it me or does the chick in the black dress, in the 2nd pic, look as if she is about to fall her ass over?

Me thinks they should have chosen a different pic.
Old 08-23-2008, 09:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Official member of HippyMom. 500 posts, baby!

Circle channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Circle channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Circle channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Circle channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Circle channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Circle channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Circle channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Circle channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Circle channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Circle channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Circle channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to
Hideous.
Circle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 10:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
Snippy

blech Interesting but ugly

Tags
comfortable, fashionable