HippyMom - An Evolution of Female Community Parenting Board

Go Back   HippyMom - An Evolution of Female Community Parenting Board > Out of the Box > What's Cookin', Good Lookin'?

Share This Forum!  

What's Cookin', Good Lookin'? Meal planning, kitchen advice, recipes for disaster and all things food. Om nom nom!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2012, 10:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Take the time to give that last kiss

LadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know her
3/28 National Something on a Stick Day

It's a very special day for eating anything on a stick. Get creative and give me your ideas !!!

Something on a Stick Day at Holiday Insights
Old 03-28-2012, 10:53 AM   #2 (permalink)

LadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know herLadyHawk spreads the power of positive thought and impacts all who know her
Because I am very busy with baseball we are going to do something easy for dinner/Wednesdays are our breakfast dinner nights. I am going to make these tonight:

Pancake & Sausage Corn Dogs - dinner with Julie — dinner with Juliedinner with Julie » Pancake & Sausage Corn Dogs » dinner with Julie
Old 03-28-2012, 10:58 AM   #3 (permalink)

and if you need some inspiration look here (WARNING, there is some gross things).

Food on a Stick ~ Now That's Nifty
Old 03-28-2012, 11:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Grand Poohmba Herself!

SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to
im from the south.. its always something on a stick day around here
World will know that it will not change me.
SameZombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:15 AM   #5 (permalink)

Give us some of your recipes !!
Old 03-28-2012, 11:34 AM   #6 (permalink)

SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to SameZombie channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to

choose a restaurant down here.. snake on a stick, gator on a stick lol

well since reading this.. I am cooking cock tail weenies in bbq sauce right now so nate can have them for lunch,.. he can stab them with a tooth pick
Old 03-28-2012, 11:38 AM   #7 (permalink)

Sammie Laine's Photos | Facebook

stick food
Old 03-28-2012, 12:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Life is Good

UmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM Commune
Now I'm thinking about going to Costco.
UmmZen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Life is Good

UmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM CommuneUmmZen has left civilization behind and can now be found at the HM Commune
And, this truly is a Southern thing, isn't it? I'm from the South. I grew up eating cookies on sticks, corndogs, and my parents looooove skewering foods for cookouts. Seriously. Sticks are vital to Southern cuisine.

Never had gator on a stick, though. I could never summon the courage to eat gator when I was younger.
UmmZen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Earthling

Kozmique channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Kozmique channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Kozmique channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Kozmique channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Kozmique channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Kozmique channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Kozmique channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Kozmique channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Kozmique channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Kozmique channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to Kozmique channels Jerry Garcia and knows all the lyrics to
Chicken Satay | Chicken Satay Recipe | Easy Asian Recipes at RasaMalaysia.com